Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cats On Tuesday--Anela Ponders Her Future


Anela Here: I've been listening to my Number Two Cat Slave discussing her Spring Break. I shudder when I know she's leaving on a long journey because I expect my Cat Slaves to jump and deliver the goods when I meow.

However, the Good News is my Number Three Cat Slave who rubs my ears every morning right on schedule (7 am to be exact) will still be around to care for me. I'm a very particular cat and one that likes everything to be on time. For example, every day at EXACTLY 5:30 pm, I expect to be feed treats--preferably Temptations cat treats, my favorites.

With my main Cat Slaves wandering the world and with only ONE cat slave left to care for me, my cat treat cocktail hour will likely be overlooked, and then I'll have to harass the Number Three cat slave when she arrives home.

I make a particular 'harassing' sound when my needs have been overlooked. One could almost compare this sound to a dog's bark. It's a command, and believe me, my Cat Slaves KNOW this sound as they always comply when I make this sound.

Anyways, my dear cat friends around the world, I'm letting you know my Cats on Tuesday post will be returning in June once my cat slaves return from their journey. So I'll check back-up on your adventures and once again tattle on my slaves at this time.

Aloha from The Maui Cat!

7 comments:

Gattina said...

You are getting up late ! my cats start to claim breakfast around 5 ! Have a nice stay with your 3rd slave and don't forget to come to my blog first, otherwise nobody knows that you posted !

EMR said...

very nice cat, i also owes a cat which is 1 year old name tom.

Hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TorAa said...

You are a very understanding and caring Cat regarding your two-legged slaves by not wake them up until 7 am. Even waiting to 5.30 pm seems very polite.

Hope your #3 Slave will treat you well.

Best mieoows
Rosa and Felicia

katztales said...

Hope you had a great break. Wondered where you were! Visit when you come back so we know you're posting again??? With you in your time zone and me in mine we're 24 hours apart blogging on Tuesdays!

Real Estate Logo Design said...

It's really amazing article. It is always nice when you read some thing that is informative & interesting. Excellent work. Keep it up!

Dissertation Writing said...

SOoo cute cat... Nice post too...